Changes in jupyter-core¶
jupyter troubleshootgets the list of packages from the Python environment it’s in, by using
pip list(PR #104).
- Added utility function
ensure_dir_exists, and switched to using it over the one from ipython_genutils, which does permissions wrong (PR #113).
- Avoid creating the
~/.ipythondirectory when checking if it exists for config migration (PR #118).
- Fix mistaken description in zsh completions (PR #98).
- Fix subcommand tests on Windows (PR #103).
- The README now describes how to work on
jupyter_coreand build the docs (PR #110).
- Fix a broken link to a release in the docs (PR #109).
- Fix error message on Windows when subcommand not found.
- Correctly display PATH in
jupyter troubleshooton Windows.
- Include symlink directory and real location on subcommand PATH when
jupyteris a symlink.
- fix subcommands on Windows (yes, again)
- fix migration when custom.js/css are not present